Baltimore News

Baltimore college evacuated after carbon monoxide leak

Print

Wednesday, November 11, 2020
Tyler Waldman, WBAL NewsRadio 1090 and FM 101.5

A Baltimore school was evacuated for a carbon monoxide leak on Wednesday.

Ten people were evacuated from Franklin Square Elementary/Middle School, the Baltimore Firefighters Union tweeted.

??SCHOOL EVACUATED??
Franklin Square Elementary/Middle@FSEMS95Bmore
1400 W Lexington St 21223#FranklinSquare@docbullock
Elevated levels of carbon monoxide in the school. All 10 people evacuated safely. #BCFDE8 ventilating. @BaltCitySchools maintenance called. pic.twitter.com/FO16AjPTvz

— Baltimore Firefighters IAFF Local 734 (@BCFDL734) November 11, 2020

School maintenance crews have been called to the scene.

Article is invalid or is no longer published.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close